Tuesday, October 23, 2012

5 Weeks Post Op: The Weather Forecasting Nose?

I feel like healing is going slow. I don't feel much different from last week to this week. I have been getting some shooting pains and more tingling in my nose. I hope that's the nerves healing. There is still a fair amount of crud in my problem nostril (the left) that impedes air flow by at least half. I've been blowing my nose and taking hot showers to keep the crud away but this just takes time.

I'm pretty sure a storm is coming to Denver because my nose/sinuses feel different today. There is more pressure in my sinuses and my left nostril has a dull ache. Maybe it can tell if a low pressure is coming. I hope this is only a healing problem and I'm not 80 telling my grand-kids, "My nose is aching! Believe-you-me youngsters but a storms a-comin'! I've got a weather forecasting nose!!" (Insert cackling and pounding of my wooden leg on the floor)

Here is this week's photo.Ugh the left side is still so biggggg... just decrease already!!



No comments:

Post a Comment