Friday, September 21, 2012

Post-Op Day 3 Evening

The bruising around my nose is reducing! Hurray! But the bruising around my eyes and the swelling my jaw are increasing. If you notice this photo you can see the nose guard is actually coming away from my nose at the top.


My poor eyes are a little black and blue still. Also notice the shape of my face! It's lumpy from all the swelling in my jaw. I can't really smile since my jaw is so sore.


 Let's post a photo of how I looked before surgery since this is all kind of freaking me out looking at these surgery photos. Let's hope my face looks like this again! I wonder how long it will take...



4 comments:

  1. I'm at day 3 and yes feels bit good than yesterday.still have very stuffy nostrils can't breath through nose.hopefully I'll breath soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reach out to me for any suggestions

    Tushar Gadekar

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, didn't mean to delete your comment as I was cleaning up spam comments. I'm glad the blog has been helping even after about a decade of me getting this surgery. Heal up quickly!

      Delete