Friday, September 21, 2012

Post-Op Day 3

Things are getting better. Sleeping last night wasn't as terrible as the other nights. I'm still taking pain medication because it helps me sleep. Instead of sleeping for only one hour at a time, I'm sleeping for 2 or 3 hour blocks. I feel really good when I wake up but the throbbing comes back about 2 hours before more Vicodin. I'm not taking 2 pills at a time anymore but 1. I hope the acetaminophen keeps my face less swollen.

I've had 3 sleeping sessions starting last night. One at 11p, one at 3a, and another at 7a. I'm still sleeping sitting up. It's more a 45 to 30 degree angle so I can get proper drainage (ew I know). I have to sleep with something to spit in next to me or it'd all go into my stomach and I don't want to throw up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment